Ashes to Ashes

Seosa

Whats gonna happen next week? Could be superb viewing by the looks of things.

I am totally flummoxed.

Although one thing I do know is that Gene is a good guy.

Gene releases people from their fears......Shaz's screwdriver fear, Ray's fire fear, Chris' authority fear...Alex needs to have faith and trust as Hunt tells her. That's my theory anyway; makes for a gripping finale!

chestervegasblue said:
Gene releases people from their fears......Shaz's screwdriver fear, Ray's fire fear, Chris' authority fear...Alex needs to have faith and trust as Hunt tells her. That's my theory anyway; makes for a gripping finale!

How does Sam play into that though?

mackenzie said:
chestervegasblue said:

How does Sam play into that though?

That's the part I have no idea about; Gene freed Sam from the pencil pushing policing, but as for Tyler's involvement in this plot, I have no idea....which I'm quite glad about actually, love a good twist!

What do you think about Bolly running off with that photo?

Maybe Keats has inadvertently filled in part of the jigsaw but not in the way he thinks?

Gene said " the elephant in the room" tonight.
A 2010 saying in the 80s.
Continuity error or something else?

mackenzie said:
What do you think about Bolly running off with that photo?

Maybe Keats has inadvertently filled in part of the jigsaw but not in the way he thinks?

yes, i think this is what he has done.

btw, wheres the other ashes to ashes thread gone? loads of good stuff in that about gene being the resurrection. possibly sam tyler.

Keats is the baddy, no doubt...he's the one who's trying to turn Fenchurch East against each other. Casing point today was when he flew into a rage, actually backing up Gene in an attempt to get Chris to leave.

Actually had the opposite affect, strengthening Chris and preserving Gene's role as liberator.

denislawsbackheel said:
Gene said " the elephant in the room" tonight.
A 2010 saying in the 80s.
Continuity error or something else?

anyone notice keats laughing in last weeks episode when alex called gene 'brave heart in paco rabban'. braveheart only came out in 1995.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.