Ashes to Ashes

A bit of an off the wall theory... quite a few mentions of "1953"... and the APR 13 form that Keats knew nothing about.

Just googled April 13th. 1953, and it showed that the CIA launched a mind-control experiment that day!

Spooky or what?

Apart from that, it's a re-run of the Wizard of Oz...

Soulboy said:
A bit of an off the wall theory... quite a few mentions of "1953"... and the APR 13 form that Keats knew nothing about.

Just googled April 13th. 1953, and it showed that the CIA launched a mind-control experiment that day!

Spooky or what?

Oh God. LOL!!! Something else to mull over. And yes, I noticed the 1953 reference aswell.

The Wizard of Oz links were well documented even during LOM, and now we have a man who is scared of fire (Ray/scarecrow), one who needs courage (Chris/lion)....so is it Gene (tinman) who needs a heart? Is this all about Gene's salvation rather than Sam or Alex's?

Soulboy said:

Spooky or what?

Are you Buzzer?

mackenzie said:
Soulboy said:

Spooky or what?

Oh God. LOL!!! Something else to mull over. And yes, I noticed the 1953 reference aswell.

The Wizard of Oz links were well documented even during LOM, and now we have a man who is scared of fire (Ray/scarecrow), one who needs courage (Chris/lion)....so is it Gene (tinman) who needs a heart? Is this all about Gene's salvation rather than Sam or Alex's?

Wrong way round!

Chris is the cowardly lion, Ray needs a heart (not being selfish like earlier on), and Shaz needs brains (to become CID).

Gene is the Wizard, and Bolly is Dorothy (trying to get back home).

Keats is the Wicked Witch of the West!

Soulboy said:
mackenzie said:

Wrong way round!

Chris is the cowardly lion, Ray needs a heart (not being selfish like earlier on), and Shaz needs brains (to become CID).

Gene is the Wizard, and Bolly is Dorothy (trying to get back home).

Keats is the Wicked Witch of the West!

I will bow to your superior wisdom.

Good though as the references are though, I think there are many red herrings.

Its looking more like it's gonna turn out they're all just hooked up to a simulator on a starship to me, its been pretty much estalished now that none of it is "real".

blumoonrises said:
Its looking more like it's gonna turn out they're all just hooked up to a simulator on a starship to me, its been pretty much estalished now that none of it is "real".

The writers have said they will not do a US version.

I hope not anyway.

I am wondering if they are all trapped in a type of limbo, Gene needs to find out how he died, Keats will try and stop him.

If you Google it, there are loads of discussions and theories

The photo that she has is of the institution where Gene is being kept in a deep coma after some trauma. He is the author of two books LOM and A2A. They are all characters in his books. The denouement will be the characters helping Gene come out of his coma and in doing so, destroy themselves.

denislawsbackheel said:
The photo that she has is of the institution where Gene is being kept in a deep coma after some trauma. He is the author of two books LOM and A2A. They are all characters in his books. The denouement will be the characters helping Gene come out of his coma and in doing so, destroy themselves.

You are f**king about with my brain now, and this is NOT allowed!!

;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.