Ashley Cole tunnel comments...

SalfordCityBlue said:
If Cole thinks winding our team up is a good idea then I expect his mind will have changed by the end of the year.

Will just have fired us up for the return.

Thanks Ashley.

Personally love to see opposition fans and players celebrating even a draw against us like they have just won a trophy.

If ever I doubt whether all this is real, I just look at the likes of the Chelsea fans dancing around deliriously to Madness (FFS) after scraping an undeserved win against us with ten men, at home, referee assisted and sit back and smile.

We've come a long, long way.
Definitely softened the blow of the defeat to see how much it meant to them. Good on us and good on them. By the way I think the Madness One Step Beyond (and the ska/British reggae song they come out to) are cool as fuck!<br /><br />-- Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:57 am --<br /><br />
BlueTG said:
probably bullshit, ill believe it if a spokesman/player/staff for city came out and complained about it or something.
Why the fuck would anyone from City complain about it? If they did I'd be VERY embarrassed and the staff/players of my club will go well down in my estimations as a bunch of soft lads!

Rufus Diablos said:
I think he was just fired up for the game, we should buy him best left back in the world imo

to easy Raggy! ha ha good swnse of humour with Ireland as your location!

go on now Fuck off!

Ja Salford Blue said:
Rufus Diablos said:
I think he was just fired up for the game, we should buy him best left back in the world imo

to easy Raggy! ha ha good swnse of humour with Ireland as your location!

go on now Fuck off!

Don't ban him, we need a new toy to play with and having a Rugby league nickname isn't a bad thing

Who cares what this muppet says? He has a girls name is most likely gay (not to insult gay City supporters) and was married to a racist woman who beats up toilet attendents just to hide his sexuality. Fuck him he was defending John Terrys comments shows you how thick this idiot is.

Him, Terry same type of cunts.

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
The mirror reporting that he was shouting "'Thursday night, Channel 5'' towards our players... the amusing thing though is that we'll probably still win the fucking thing before those cunts do.
to be fair he's not wrong is he ??

Imagine if Mario had said that he would get a slating from the press but everyone on here would be banging on about how brilliant he is.

I dont like Ashley Cole, but give him a break it will fire our players up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.