Ashley Cole tunnel comments...

1961_vintage said:
Tbh I seriously wouldn't want to be in a tunnel winding-up a bunch of City players that included Balo, NDJ, Vinny, Zabs, Micah etc - all of whom wouldn't take too kindly either to losing or to then being goaded by a gimp little cnut like Cole.

St Patricks Day is going to be a cracker next year!

hehehe what about Yaya, he would fucking crush the knobhead

Though seeing Merlin and Micah skin the prick time and again will do me

He's released a statement denying he ever said it.

Chelsea Football Club, on behalf of Ashley Cole, has issued a statement correcting newspaper stories regarding the minutes after Monday's match against Manchester City.

The statement reads:

'Contrary to reports, Ashley Cole did not say anything to the opposition in the tunnel after Monday's game. Ashley has huge respect for the players and staff at Manchester City, many of whom he knows personally and calls friends.'

Actually believe the twat for once. He's an easy target for the press just like our Mario is.

City and United fans both sang it to Spurs. Don't know why people are so bothered when it's the other way around

Wolves fans were singing it to United on the weekend. Great stuff

primemutton said:
what used to be the result if you typed ashley cole into google?
You'd get stories about Ashley Cole, Cheryl Cole, Carlton Cole and Nat King Cole!

Crouchinho said:
City and United fans both sang it to Spurs. Don't know why people are so bothered when it's the other way around

Wolves fans were singing it to United on the weekend. Great stuff

I agree that's it's not a big deal (even though it's disrespectful if he said it) but you can't equate fans singing it to players on the pitch to a player saying it to opponents in the tunnel.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.