Ashley Young......

King Kinky

or just tabloid talk again?

7.05 Kevin Pietersen might be out of the Ashes, and Sven Goran Eriksson might have stunned the football world by turning up at Notts County, but the papers still find room for plenty of gossip. The latest from the tabloids is that Aston Villa's Ashley Young is reported to be going to Manchester City.

King Kinky said:
or just tabloid talk again?

7.05 Kevin Pietersen might be out of the Ashes, and Sven Goran Eriksson might have stunned the football world by turning up at Notts County, but the papers still find room for plenty of gossip. The latest from the tabloids is that Aston Villa's Ashley Young is reported to be going to Manchester City.

Why not?

He's a fine player but i'm desperate for us to sign some sodding defenders lol.

I hope not. I think we ought to buy a talented footballer.

Here's one:

610x.jpg

Alexis Sanchez.

On the other hand, let's stay in the comfort zone, it's comfortable.

BulgarianPride said:
Do we need another right footed Left Winger? He is a left winger right...?
I don't think he knows. He never lifts his head up long enough to check. Average, supremely average, hyped-up nothing. On the other hand, for 20 - 25 extra large City could buy a lad that's tough enough to play in Argentina, is good with both feet, can play on both wings or behind the strikers as required, is as hard as Tevez and just as determined, has a footballing brain, and is fast enough to cause a doppler effect.

Or, you can go for that lad from Villa, cos you're worried about 6+5 and he's typical English fare.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.