Ashley Young......

mblue said:
petrov to tottenham

ashley young to man city...........

Wouldn't surprise me but Young wouldn't give up first team football at Villa for a place on the bench @ City would he? If Robinho is fit then you play him, it's as simple as that.

C_T_I_D said:
mblue said:
petrov to tottenham

ashley young to man city...........

Wouldn't surprise me but Young wouldn't give up first team football at Villa for a place on the bench @ City would he? If Robinho is fit then you play him, it's as simple as that.

Agreed but only if Hughes is going to play 433 all the time. This may be controversial but id rather have Young on the left in a 442 than Robinho especially away from home! Id say in a 442 I would rather have Robbie playing up front than left mid!

if this story has any truth in it which imo is doubtful, but if it has then i think there are 3 scenarios to it.

1. most likely. . . . he'll come and petrov leaves, but cant see young coming just to be squad player, i think chelsea liverpool and united need him more than we do (how amazing is it sayin that)

2. hope not. . . . were supposedly wanting a creative midfielder! young coming could limit irelands games (hope not) but young could feature on the left, freeing up robbie to be more central in an attacking midfield/forward role!

3. least likely and better not happen. . . .robbie is off!!!

Fuck me whats all this bollocks about not playing robbie away from home, fuck me never heard so much shite.
Last season the entire team was shit away from home ! This season with the players we have bought we will be much stronger away from home. Last season robbie was left out on the wing with not much support, now the with A.D and RSC it will be up to them to hold the ball up and bring the likes of Ireland and Robbie into play.

He's not crap, had a great start to last season but tailed off. He's done decent for Villa for the last couple of seasons and is on the verge of breaking into the england squad.

Probably one of the better young <pun intended> "english" players around at the moment, just turned 24. Can play LW or RW although Villa typically use him on the left as they never had a left footed LW. Would be great to have for the 6+5 rule if it ever happens.........

I'm not too fussed about him coming but still think he would be a good addition to the squad, I also think it would mean Petrov would be on his way out.

Lomas has a lob on said:
if this story has any truth in it which imo is doubtful, but if it has then i think there are 3 scenarios to it.

1. most likely. . . . he'll come and petrov leaves, but cant see young coming just to be squad player, i think chelsea liverpool and united need him more than we do (how amazing is it sayin that)

2. hope not. . . . were supposedly wanting a creative midfielder! young coming could limit irelands games (hope not) but young could feature on the left, freeing up robbie to be more central in an attacking midfield/forward role!

3. least likely and better not happen. . . .robbie is off!!!

Another creative midfielder, how about Robbie? Take him off the left, put him alongside Superman, Young on the left.

Young is simply a rumour, so this is just idle chit chat (on my part!)

allan harper said:
Fuck me whats all this bollocks about not playing robbie away from home, fuck me never heard so much shite.
Last season the entire team was shit away from home ! This season with the players we have bought we will be much stronger away from home. Last season robbie was left out on the wing with not much support, now the with A.D and RSC it will be up to them to hold the ball up and bring the likes of Ireland and Robbie into play.

You not getting any mate ;)

I agree with your point though

BibbyBlue85 said:
allan harper said:

You not getting any mate ;)

I agree with your point though

Fuck you allan harper ;o)

allan harper said:
amen brother!we shouldnt have to nurse a world class footballer like robby from 'away matches'
surely with the new signings our form away will improve(robby included) and we wont have to hear this shite anymore

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.