Asians

Bill Walker

Team supported
City
and by Asians I mean it as its meant in Oz, Chinese, Japanese, Phillipino, Malaysian etc

I walked into the Queensland library on Sunday arvo which is in the middle of Brisbane, I walked into the reference library and saw about 30 Asian students working on laptops and with piles of books........which is all ok, but where are the Caucasian students ? .........nowhere, probably in the pub with mates or at the beach having fun.

My student son tells me they get top grades PHD's for fun and seem to enjoy working all the hours god sends, whereas in our culture it seems to be the opposite.......their parents are the same, work work work..

Will they end up with all the top jobs eventually, I ask myself, has the white man partied/drunk/drugged himself to death?

and by Asians I mean it as its meant in Oz, Chinese, Japanese, Phillipino, Malaysian etc

I walked into the Queensland library on Sunday arvo which is in the middle of Brisbane, I walked into the reference library and saw about 30 Asian students working on laptops and with piles of books........which is all ok, but where are the Caucasian students ? .........nowhere, probably in the pub with mates or at the beach having fun.

My student son tells me they get top grades PHD's for fun and seem to enjoy working all the hours god sends, whereas in our culture it seems to be the opposite.......their parents are the same, work work work..

Will they end up with all the top jobs eventually, I ask myself, has the white man partied/drunk/drugged himself to death?

Did you see the programme on Chinese teachers coming to england to teach British kids? Very interesting

Perhaps they are seizing their chance, years of persecution and now we are your masters, etc

If it's like unis or colleges here most students won't start till September. The Asian people you saw are probably international students who stay over summer or come a bit earlier than every one else. That's what manchester uni is like. Most students do work at home anyway. Plenty of white people in manchester library today including me :D

I was at a friends graduation and a lot were Chinese international students, unis want the money as they pay a lot more for there degree. It's a myth that all white students want to do is get drunk. Most people only go out at freshers at the beginning

Last edited:
The main reason English is compulsory at school. High achievers are usually Asian (they work hard and hence deserve it) but do you want a doctor who can't speak English very well? The cultures are quite different. Most 'white' Aussies are happy to just pass a subject if it means they can party on a regular basis.

High achievers are usually Asian (they work hard and hence deserve it)

Talking out of your backside bud... Out of a group of billions of people you're telling me every single one of 'em is an hard worker?

Everything goes in cycles, the Western world has had luxuries, the ability to life off parents who've been paid well and so on and have enjoyed their lives.
Groups from more impoverished backgrounds have thus seized this opportunity and study their asses off to get those well paid jobs.

In years to come as "whites" get fed up of the shittier jobs, we'll start studying our asses off more, whilst the well off Asian groups who've become fat will start to slack.

I mean I'm white yet a lot of my culture revolves around eating Asian cuisine, I regularly do Thai Boxing, Yoga, I meditate often, have an interest in Buddhism.
Yea I'll have a drink, go to the footy but usually I prefer living a more civilised clean lifestyle which keeps me mentally focussed.

If it's like unis or colleges here most students won't start till September. The Asian people you saw are probably international students who stay over summer or come a bit earlier than every one else. That's what manchester uni is like. Most students do work at home anyway. Plenty of white people in manchester library today including me :D

I was at a friends graduation and a lot were Chinese international students, unis want the money as they pay a lot more for there degree. It's a myth that all white students want to do is get drunk. Most people only go out at freshers at the beginning

except that its winter here :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.