Asians

594447317_767.jpg

Post of the thread, surprised it took this long. Would bang 100%

and by Asians I mean it as its meant in Oz, Chinese, Japanese, Phillipino, Malaysian etc

I walked into the Queensland library on Sunday arvo which is in the middle of Brisbane, I walked into the reference library and saw about 30 Asian students working on laptops and with piles of books........which is all ok, but where are the Caucasian students ? .........nowhere, probably in the pub with mates or at the beach having fun.

My student son tells me they get top grades PHD's for fun and seem to enjoy working all the hours god sends, whereas in our culture it seems to be the opposite.......their parents are the same, work work work..

Will they end up with all the top jobs eventually, I ask myself, has the white man partied/drunk/drugged himself to death?

Some is down to the fact that you are paying for it yourself.

As a student at uni I was pretty lazy made a half arsed attempt and got my 2.2.

When I left the went into my chosen profession and had fund my first couple of exams let me tell you it sharpens the mind shall we say.

Don't they metabolise alcohol differently and get pissed quicker and sober up quicker? Maybe that just allows them to do a bit more studying before they go out and get arseholed.

Don't they metabolise alcohol differently and get pissed quicker and sober up quicker? Maybe that just allows them to do a bit more studying before they go out and get arseholed.
I remember when my brother was at uni. The mining engineers would have a keg race every year. 3 teams, fasten team to finish a keg won. There were a couple of first year asians who had never drunk before. Within an hour of the race starting, both asians had vomited, passed out and been sent to hospital lol. Ah good ol' keg race!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.