Ask glen

Blackburn, pronouned Blackbuuuuurn, is a town in Lankeyshire which has a population and a Greggs for every 12 people who live there. There have been no jobs in Blackburn since t'pits closed in 1870.

Dear Glen,

The way I see it is that animals and humans share this Earth we call home. We live as mutual inhabitants and need to show each other the respect that each species deserves. I see myself at one with nature. So is it OK to wank a dog off?

Kind regards,

GSC

gaudinho's stolen car said:
Dear Glen,

The way I see it is that animals and humans share this Earth we call home. We live as mutual inhabitants and need to show each other the respect that each species deserves. I see myself at one with nature. So is it OK to wank a dog off?

Kind regards,

GSC

1259090431_annoying-agressive-ed.jpg

Dear Glen,

I have had a lovely weekend of pubs, football and a canoe trip with a lovely lady.

My wife has just got back from a weekend in Southwold.

Do i use crusty bread or normal for my beans on toast?

Re: Re: Ask glen

BimboBob said:
Dear Glen,

I have had a lovely weekend of pubs, football and a canoe trip with a lovely lady.

I can see why all your birds go lesbian mate.
As opposed to rubbing their arse on the carpet?

Re: Re: Ask glen

BimboBob said:
BimboBob said:
Dear Glen,

I can see why all your birds go lesbian mate.
As opposed to rubbing their arse on the carpet?

What is the dog wanking update? Sort it out Glen, FFS.

Dear Glen,

Is it possible to scratch your ringpiece without smelling your finger afterwards, or am i just disgusting?

This thread is redundant!
I was bladdered on expensive brandy and cheap wine! You could've asked anything and i would've answered. (honest) Now it's turning into Dear Glen mark 2 and that just is not correct for the balance of the force.

Kindly stop, or i shall start some of the worst threads in bluemoon history, rendering my existence on her futile.

Oh and btw, GDC it's ok to wank the dog as long as it's after 9pm on a wet tuesday night.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.