#AskHarry

Haha! There are some classics on there. My particular fave is along the lines of "Have you ever been sat there looking at Louise and realised you had a semi so had to go into the shed to sort yourslf out".

I don't do Twitter ( therefore I can't be Clarkied) but if this is real hows he going to reply? He doesn't have a PC and can't read/write accoring to his court case.

blue b4 the moon said:
I don't do Twitter ( therefore I can't be Clarkied) but if this is real hows he going to reply? He doesn't have a PC and can't read/write accoring to his court case.

Dear god... I hadn't even considered that.

Some brilliant questions:-

Stood barefoot in the kitchen and I've dropped a box of drawing pins, my trainers are in the lounge. Any tips on tacs avoidance?

What is your career high: Destroying Southampton, Destroying Portsmouth, of taking England to Rio in 2014?

Did you choose to manage QPR because it was an exciting project or because it's easy to spell?

Ever shut your fat face in the car window when you're hanging out of it looking like a drunk droopy?

How come, even though it's cold, you're still melting?

Are your neck flaps an erogenous zone?

Is it true you once bit off Dawn French's left breast after a painful 2-1 defeat away to Ipswich in 2006?

Which UEFA coaching badge did you get before you understood exactly what "run around a bit" meant in the grand scheme of football?

Which great opponent of Cartesian dualism resists the reduction of psychological phenomena to a physical state?

I've dropped a load of pins. I don't want to tread on them. Can I ask about tacks avoidance? #AskHarry

Have you ever just sat staring at Louise until you realise you've got a semi on then had to sort yourself out in the shed? #AskHarry

@OfficialQPR Out of all the clubs you have destroyed, which has been your favourite? #AskHarry

Hey you, not Harry, the bloke reading the tweets...yeah you, tell him, from us, that he's a bellend. #AskHarry

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.