Assaulted by a copper

bluemoon27

Yesterday about an hour after the game i was in the car park at mary d`s waiting for my mates bird to pick us up,when i say 2 lads i know from Rochdale shouting me from the banking at the back off the carpark,so i goes over to the back of the car park was talking to them overthe concrete fence,they were seeing if there was any room in the car to give them a lift.There were 3 coppers stood by the road at the bottom and 1 of them come up and asked what we were doing which we said that they were trying to get a lift,he replys ok and goes back to the bottom of the road,about a minute later a load of different coppers in riot gear come running past and 1 starts shouting at them 2 to move on and the he whacks my hand with is baton thing which was on the concrete fence and tells me to go back over the fence.Obviously ive asked him why he as done it and his reply was if i was the other side of the fence he would arrest me,i told him im reporting him and one other copper pulls him away and as he is going away he just starts pointing to his number on the back of his helmet.
Anyway when i gets home i report him and some inspector ring me back and tells me to go and have my hand checked out at the hospital which i wasnt gonna bother to do,so i did and he as broke my friggin finger.
I cant even understand why they come round there the way they did there were no rags there so no confrontations or anything and us 3 werent doing anything untoward as the previous copper had seen.So this inspector is supposed to be calling me back today should i carry on with it or just let it drop

bluemoon27 said:
Yesterday about an hour after the game i was in the car park at mary d`s waiting for my mates bird to pick us up,when i say 2 lads i know from Rochdale shouting me from the banking at the back off the carpark,so i goes over to the back of the car park was talking to them overthe concrete fence,they were seeing if there was any room in the car to give them a lift.There were 3 coppers stood by the road at the bottom and 1 of them come up and asked what we were doing which we said that they were trying to get a lift,he replys ok and goes back to the bottom of the road,about a minute later a load of different coppers in riot gear come running past and 1 starts shouting at them 2 to move on and the he whacks my hand with is baton thing which was on the concrete fence and tells me to go back over the fence.Obviously ive asked him why he as done it and his reply was if i was the other side of the fence he would arrest me,i told him im reporting him and one other copper pulls him away and as he is going away he just starts pointing to his number on the back of his helmet.
Anyway when i gets home i report him and some inspector ring me back and tells me to go and have my hand checked out at the hospital which i wasnt gonna bother to do,so i did and he as broke my friggin finger.
I cant even understand why they come round there the way they did there were no rags there so no confrontations or anything and us 3 werent doing anything untoward as the previous copper had seen.So this inspector is supposed to be calling me back today should i carry on with it or just let it drop

Carry on with it. Don't just let it pass.

If I had been hit off one for no reason I would deffo report it,as for him being cocky and pointing at his number on his helmet..........deffo do it........I think !!!

Thing about it is with shit like this,your mind thinks,"well I mite need there help one day,or somert"

But being hit for the sake of it is bang out of order in my book

Right you should carry it through, just because he's a copper he can't go around hitting people, fuck him I hope he loses his job.

Carry on, you have two witnesses to back you up.

I do feel coppers have got a tough job and a lot probably just try to do their best but arseholes like that deserve no sympathy or letting off just because they wear a uniform

You SHOULD carry it on but you and me both know its gonna be your word against his and they are more than likely to back their boy over the word of a 'scum of the earth, treat them like lepers' football fan.

Carry on with it - they think they can get away with murder at our ground, different story at Old Trafford.

Absolutely madness to march those fans down Grey Mare Lane by the way.

It's assault and you should make a full complaint. There are enough thugs walking the streets without having to worry about ones in uniform too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.