Astley & Tyldesley new supporters club

Anyone from Atherton allowed, good few of us go in my local. Can`t make it on Sunday though cos of work keep next meeting posted please.

Leyth Blue said:
Like I said earlier, a Leigh, Atherton & Tyldelsely Blues could be a big organisation>

Couldn't that be known as the 'East Lancs' branch ... or is there already one of those in existence?

I suggest you include Leigh, Atherton and also Little Hulton and Walkden.
The Swansea away game attracted plenty and a good few were from Little Hulton, Walkden, Mosley Common and Boothstown.

I have emailed Steve already to say I cannot be there but I and many others will attend the next one.

The big advantage to us is that we drive to home games but there will be occasions this season where if we could go by coach we can have a good drink.

Good luck for Sunday and well done for getting it up and running.

CHAMPIONS, CHAMPIONS, CHAMPIONS.!!!!!!!!

black mamba said:
Leyth Blue said:
Like I said earlier, a Leigh, Atherton & Tyldelsely Blues could be a big organisation>

Couldn't that be known as the 'East Lancs' branch ... or is there already one of those in existence?
No, 'cos Leigh is south west Lancashire! Burnley and that way on is East Lancashire!

Astley & Tyldesley new supporters club

Leyth Blue said:
black mamba said:
Leyth Blue said:

No, 'cos Leigh is south west Lancashire! Burnley and that way on is East Lancashire!

Leigh is in Greater Manchester, just saying like.

Re: Astley & Tyldesley new supporters club

mcfcirlam said:
The big advantage to us is that we drive to home games but there will be occasions this season where if we could go by coach we can have a good drink.
.!!!!!!!!

This would be great, I normally end up driving myself and miss out on the beers as a result!

The Fat el Hombre said:
cityvet said:
Anyone from Atherton allowed, good few of us go in my local. Can`t make it on Sunday though cos of work keep next meeting posted please.

What local is that?

Masons Arms, lots of Bolton as well though ( and rags).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.