Aston Villa (A) Post-Match Thread

Fuck Villa, fuck the people who cant spend as well as us and fuck anyone who does not bow down in the face of the best footballing team this country has ever seen.

Scouse fucks and united fucks win or used to win in a completely different way, mainly relying on having the best defence. That isn't real football. That isn't football that entertains.

I missed the mighty Magyars but that would have been a game.

Now win the fucking chumps league, this team deserve it.

Wonderful wonderful way to play the beautiful game. Thank you ADUG and thank you Pep. x

Villa manager has to mention money of course, saying our scorers cost more than his squad, which is incorrect as they spent 130 million alone in the summer. Dint remember him mentioning money when they lost to the Dippers
It all goes to show the power of the media when even managers start believing media distortions of the truth. Poor impoverish rags and dippers
City 863 passes to Villas 358 on the site I was following the game on....
I think Liverpool's fake record was 850 something which would mean that we have four matches in which we scored moe than their so called record

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.