Aston Villa (A) - Post-Match Thread

i'd have no problems with palmer coming on, some players were getting way too tired. they have been playing 90 minutes every game!
The front 3 weren't the ones needing the rest though. So you'd be pushing someone out of position to accommodate palmer, which, considering how vulnerable we were in the second half, could have been a disaster.

i think i would booo sane if we got munich in the champions league
Never in a million years would I boo Leroy Sane.
I wouldn't boo him even if he signed for the rags and 'kissed the badge' (which he wouldn’t do).
One of the most exciting players ever to pull on a City shirt.

Bernardo was head and shoulders above everyone again if he carries on should be a shoe in for PFA player of the year...

...don't be daft, it'll be Salah.

Klipperty just needs to make a few more "best player in the universe" soundbite quotes to swing the undecided voters.

I'm 100% convinced it won't be Bernardo even though it should be

He rarely lost possession and either crossed or passed to a colleague. You obviously have a problem with him.

you want a end product and the goals have gone from his game. the truth is he is in the team to score goals and not pass it back. because of the false 9 its the reason we don't kill teams off ? i not only said sterling was poor by the way jesus and marhez was just as bad

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.