Aston Villa (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a bad gut feeling with both Leeds and Chelsea. I have a good gut feeling for Villa away. I think we'll be well up for this, and we'll lay down a marker. Villa 1, city 4.
Thank fuck for that. Not sure we'll score 4 though

Can't wait for this tbh, feels important to get away from the bullshit and back to the thing it's all about. Was really concerned on Monday that we'd struggle in this with the ESL stuff hanging over us like a cloud but think that the players will be well up for it now and I'm confident we will win especially with Grealish out. Well as confident as a pessimistic old c**t can ever be.

I had a bad gut feeling with both Leeds and Chelsea. I have a good gut feeling for Villa away. I think we'll be well up for this, and we'll lay down a marker. Villa 1, city 4.
4 goals, fcuk me, we'll need 500 chances

Wow, quite a few more than normal are predicting a loss. Villa away has usually been kind to us over recent years.
PL want a title fight, Villa hate us and how we beat them at home, we cannot put the ball in the net and no idea what team he will put out so not too surprising.

I saw StatCity on Twitter talking about our great recent record against Villa and I got flashbacks to similar tweets about Newcastle before we lost for the first time in years. Hopefully history won’t repeat itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.