Aston Villa (A) - Sat 3rd Sept, 17:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think we need Haaland for this one, play Alvarez as starter with our usual F9 system should do against team with poor recent forms.

Need get best possible result against Sevilla away at the Champions League opening match so i will not blame Pep if he thinks resting Haaland for CL games later is good idea.
nope

Don't think we need Haaland for this one, play Alvarez as starter with our usual F9 system should do against team with poor recent forms.

Need get best possible result against Sevilla away at the Champions League opening match so i will not blame Pep if he thinks resting Haaland for CL games later is good idea.

Serious question: does Håland look tired to you?

Me and a mate are on the train down early tomorrow morning. I've always done Villa on the coach. What pubs do people recommend down in Birmingham. I know the Witton Arms is right near the ground and been in a few times just wondered on any other pubs

Why not try overload the game with ballers? Will we see this at some point this season?

Ederson

Walker
Stones
Dias
Cancelo

Rodri
Gundo
Bernie

Kdb
Haaland
Foden

Reckon we kill teams with this
So basically you flipped KDB with Bernardo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.