Aston Villa (A) - Sat 3rd Sept, 17:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually happy about this as I was going to write a stern letter to the PL if we had kit clash.

Their players will up their game, they're playing the Champions. Also, their defenders will be on it and try to stop Haaland. It'll become a badge of honour stopping him scoring.
Your right, we should still have enough to win though.

They gave us a handful last season. 1st there was the Stevie G-effect who had just arrived as their new manager. Than it was our title winning game when nerves are always there in some capacity.

Now we are flying ( again) and they / Stevie G … well who the Fk cares. So normally I’d say typical City to drop points. Not so much now anymore. Took a decade though. And I will be wetting meself when the game starts.

Villa are a club who I don’t think about for 36 games of the season and then remember I hate the cunts whenever we play them.

Fans are shithouses.

Giving it the biggun with their balloons last day of the season and then all evacuated in record time when we scored the 3rd.

Only side we’ve won the league playing against who’s fans haven’t stayed in their majority to watch us lift the trophy.

Hope we compound the misery today and score a hatful. Another Haaland hatrick would be sensational.
Not much fun in the away end that day from what I heard.https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/aston-villa-man-city-flares-24049831.amp

____________________Ederson___________________

walker______Akanji___________Stones_______Gomez

_____________Gundogan____Rodri ___________________

_____________________Alvarez/Kdb______________________

Bernardo_____________Haaland_____________Foden

As a Villa fan not looking forward to this , as it’s the best coached side v the worst coached side , could get messy.
It's a good thing it was Eccles Blue who replied to you as she has manners, a lot of other folk on here would have told you to sod off and stick your european cup up your Gerard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.