Aston Villa (A) - Sat 3rd Sept, 17:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
With Gerrard's precarious position it should be comfortable win but they do have a few players we still got be vigilant with.

Athletic podcaster Dan Bardell was as downbeat about Villa’s Puncher’s Chance as is possible to be for a magazine funded almost entirely from the betting industry. The Villa fan goes for 4-0 City.

25:24 in, to avoid all the other guff. Quite complimentary about City, tbf.

Could this be the final nail in a certain managers coffin? A big defeat and I very well might be.

Funny how a true great up here in our press, is fuck all down there. You would think they were biased as well as deluded. If you were paranoid. Just because I’m not paranoid, doesn’t mean to say they aren’t out to get me.

He jumped because he knew if Ange won the league he had no chance of getting an EPL club on his wished path to Anfield. He has had plenty of money but he’s fucked it and without a compliant press behind him, he has been found out.

Could this be the final nail in a certain managers coffin? A big defeat and I very well might be.

Funny how a true great up here in our press, is fuck all down there. You would think they were biased as well as deluded. If you were paranoid. Just because I’m not paranoid, doesn’t mean to say they aren’t out to get me.

He jumped because he knew if Ange won the league he had no chance of getting an EPL club on his wished path to Anfield. He has had plenty of money but he’s fucked it and without a compliant press behind him, he has been found out.
Good win for your lot today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.