Aston Villa (A) - Wed 6th Dec, 20:15 | PL | Pre Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never known so many Blues be afraid of a 4th placed team for a long time.
The game is about cyckes isn't it every club has them..I think before we could put it down to blips of form etc...but the squad looks so much thinner and weaker this year...both Arsenal and Liverpool don't look great but they pull out last minute winners for fun.. we don't look like we can with our subs (i refuse to fall into this Americanism ''getting benched!'' it's subs and getting subbed!!!

Crazy that our midfield today is a centre back, a kid from the academy and a striker, with Kovacic, Nunes and Phillips all of the bench. Can’t help but feel Kovacic and Nunes are going to be seen as pointless signings in time.

Why is Ake not played more? I am more comfortable when he is on instead of Gvardi.
Not capable of playing every three days at the moment. There’s a look of real concern on Guardiola’s face when Ake gets clattered because we appear to be nursing him through from game to game. Players currently need all the support they can get, both physically and figuratively.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.