Aston Villa (A) - Wed 6th Dec, 20:15 | PL | Pre Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s really telling that we have missed KDB and a fit Stones
I can’t see Kev returning before February March don’t forget he’s coming back from a serious football injury and it’s gonna take him a long time to get to the fitness levels required for the last 1/3 of the season.

Imperative that Stones is starting this one. The complete lack of stability in the middle is costing us hugely.
Rico also to me is becoming a starting 11 player, his energy and ability on the half turn is needing. Pep said he saved our season last year and I think get him in now to cement his place.
Ortega
Walker Stones Dias Ake
Kova Rico
Silva Foden Doku

Haaland

We really need to win this one ,but its really hard to see that coming.Villa is really good at home ,Rodri is missing and our overall defending has been really bad most of the season. lets hope for the best.

Imperative that Stones is starting this one. The complete lack of stability in the middle is costing us hugely.
Rico also to me is becoming a starting 11 player, his energy and ability on the half turn is needing. Pep said he saved our season last year and I think get him in now to cement his place.
Ortega
Walker Stones Dias Ake
Kova Rico
Silva Foden Doku

Haaland
doku looked injured after he got subbed off

We really need to win this one ,but its really hard to see that coming.Villa is really good at home ,Rodri is missing and our overall defending has been really bad most of the season. lets hope for the best.
If Villa do us and then Arsenal at the weekend they are serious contenders

With perhaps the exception of going to the dippers this is the first time in yonks that we travel in hope rather than expectation . Maybe with our backs to the wall we will prevail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.