Aston Villa away

Blue Til Death said:
Getting worried here my fellow Blues!!! That many tickets going on here and elsewhere... Is there anybody else going to this game apart from me??

I was thinking the same fucking thing! - Can tell you im defo going, so there will be at least 2 of us.. Has the club sold a full allocation yet?

still got 2 upper tier adults spare £50 for the pair.please pm if interested,thanks, tkts now gone thanks

Churchill123 said:
Blue Til Death said:
Getting worried here my fellow Blues!!! That many tickets going on here and elsewhere... Is there anybody else going to this game apart from me??

I was thinking the same fucking thing! - Can tell you im defo going, so there will be at least 2 of us.. Has the club sold a full allocation yet?

Still on general sale as far as I know mate, I can get the Monday night thing but Im travelling from London and wouldnt miss it for the world, cant get back so staying over...will be at B New St. for 3pm then will be out looking for ya.. us Blues have gotta stick together.... All two of us!!!!

Blue Til Death said:
Churchill123 said:
Blue Til Death said:

Still on general sale as far as I know mate, I can get the Monday night thing but Im travelling from London and wouldnt miss it for the world, cant get back so staying over...will be at B New St. for 3pm then will be out looking for ya.. us Blues have gotta stick together.... All two of us!!!!

At least four of us will be there

squirtyflower said:
Blue Til Death said:
Churchill123 said:

4 eh!! Brilliant!!! This could snowball into something big, watch this space...

Blue Til Death said:
squirtyflower said:
Blue Til Death said:

4 eh!! Brilliant!!! This could snowball into something big, watch this space...
Four of us and two of you = six

300% improvement on the original figure

squirtyflower said:
Blue Til Death said:
Churchill123 said:

+1 thats errrrrrrrrrrr 5 yes 5 i`m sure.

r.soleofsalford said:
squirtyflower said:
Blue Til Death said:

Seven you....... Salford

squirtyflower said:
r.soleofsalford said:
squirtyflower said:

Seven you....... Salford

Now we are rolling!! When I sais me i meant us... her indoors is coming too, converted her from a spud fan... I reckon it was a night in Mary' D's that clinched it... So that 8 right????

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.