Aston Villa | EFL Cup Final | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players will be buzzing after last night and the squad will all want to win our first trophy of the season. Pep will play a strong team, can see Sterling starting and Zinchenko coming in as well.

Bravo
Walker Otamendi Dhino Zinchenko
Gundogan Merlin Bernardo
Mahrez Aguero Sterling
Kev used up a lot of energy last night so Pep may keep him on the bench.

Bravo
Cancelo Stones Garcia Zinchenko ( i really doubt it )
Rodri
D Silva Foden
Sterling Aguero Bernardo
A Cup Final with no KDB?
I think not, Kev has to start. Rest him midweek, if you like, then have him ready for the rags.

Can't even predict the team anymore - sometimes we are all wrong like moaning aboht Gundo playing and he'll put a 10/10 in like last night.

I want Jesus to play - he's phenominal.

Come on City, lets remind the bastards who would harm us that we are the trophy winning machine and we will keep coming no matter what!
Agreed about Jesus, some have Mahrez starting over Gabby which I would not. Mahrez finishing attempts have been not the strongest and he's been a little selfish again lately.

Ffs, hope he doesn't end up like Vinny.

Why is that cûnt at Liverpool never fucking injured!

Because he isn't instructed to bring people down at every opportunity. Laporte injured himself at the start of the season deliberately tripping somebody up when he didn't need to, that's how he put himself out. Same as Mendy put himself out for a long spell kicking a Palace player when he didn't need to.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.