Aston Villa (H) Post Match Thread

The best bit about today is that a lesson was learnt from the Madrid game. we shithoused the last 5 mins with cramp, injuries , and Eddie with a serious injury that had him lay down and nod off for nearly 2 minutes !! I dont like the time wasting ,but great to see that we did it to get over the finishing line .

I thought the reaction from Gerard was poor. He said his keeper was attacked and then walked off saying talk to city. Maybe I am being a bit thick but it looked like city fans ran pass him with some contact, which I am in no way condoning. However the facts have clearly not being established and if the accusation is true then ban the perpetrator. That was a good moment for the Aston Villa manager to be the big man and maintain the moral high ground whilst still being magnanimous in defeat. The game meant little to Villa but clearly a lot to the whinging scouse git.
Showed his true vermin colours. ****.

It wouldn’t surprise me if City, Everton, Forest etc start next season playing behind closed doors

WOW… just wow … unbelievable 48hrs unbelievable… daughters birthday , cancer free and we’re deservedly champions of England!! .
Will not ever get better than this where ever you maybe tonight or today embrace this we are city !!! … CHAMPIONS OF ENGLAND.

So pleased about your cancer result. I'm in the same boat to a certain extent I found out I was cancer free about a week ago and what an emotional feeling that is. Today I couldn't stop thinking of my late brother Rammyblues, what another 90 minutes of football, I can't express exactly how I feel at the moment, elated doesn't come anywhere near describing it. Another sensational title win. So pleased for my 9 year old Grandson who was on today with his dad. I just need to watch some Lancashire league cricket now to have a rest now for a month or two.
Football is the game we all love and following City has been an absolute roller coaster of emotions from day one for most of us I imagine, the failures and the triumphs.

Saying the above though, nothing is more important than your health and family and so happy to hear about you both being Cancer free, well done to you both and great news for your families obviously too, best wishes and a speedy return to good health to everyone fighting that awful disease.

I lost mine two years ago, in the first COVID lockdown, it was awful. Your dad will be up there with mine and my friends father in law who passed not long ago, with all the other blues happy and with the blue family.
All our beloved lost Blues will be asking God for……
A BIG BLUE MOON over Scouseland tonight and…
A GREAT BIG PISS on their planned parade after the CL
Come on God….it’s not that much to ask?? Your son says “Yes”.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.