Aston Villa (H) Post Match Thread

The club has already apologised, effectively accepting that it happened.

Adults running on the pitch is childishly stupid imo, but if the moment makes people react like that, the very least they should do is leave opposition players alone.

I hope the attacker is identified and banned from the ground for life. They don't deserve anything less.

They just showed it on MOTD and I couldn't see an "assault". I've seen worse from old ladies at the bingo.

Unless there is more to it that we haven't seen it just looked like the keeper being a soft twat. They shouldn't have been on the pitch in the first place though and leave us wide open to media attacks.

To be fair I hate Man Yoo more but if Liverpool had won , you’d never hear the end of it - glad you won but you were the best anyway - City are the only PL team I’d pay to watch - beautiful football and you’re so lucky to have had David Silva and now KdB - enjoy these days and players - all good things come to an end
The likes of Silva, Aguero and Kompany take some replacing. To a certain extent we have managed without two of them. Every time we missed a chance I'd always turn to my neighbour and say Aguero would have that, and today the chances that came and went I was suggesting either Haarland or Aguero would have scored. But yer right, football fortunes are cyclical, something that MANUre struggle to understand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.