Aston Villa (H) Post Match Thread

The team are in the ivy

Deserved & I’ve just got back from less glamour surroundings at my local pub rat arsed but still jubilant.

Coined the jukebox machine with a load of Oasis songs, pissed of any remaining Liverpool fans drowning their sorrows & cheered up the landlord by ordering his most expensive cognac.

Bloody love you my fellow Bluemoon delinquents- what a time to be a blue & make sure you savour it all. Over & out.

Walker don’t look injured in that clip.

Love him.
I don’t….When he let down the club big time during lockdown I emailed the club. I then received a personal phonecall from his agent..Dean Ashton. I was informed by Mr Ashton that “Kyle is a young player”……FFS he was 29…
A history of crass behaviour both off and on the field throughout his career.
One of the worst ‘professionals’ at MCFC and only bailed out by the totally obnoxious subsequent behaviour of Benjamin Mendy.
Has pace……but very little else. No role model.

I don’t….When he let down the club big time during lockdown I emailed the club. I then received a personal phonecall from his agent..Dean Ashton. I was informed by Mr Ashton that “Kyle is a young player”……FFS he was 29…
One of the worst ‘professionals’ at MCFC and only bailed out by the totally obnoxious subsequent behaviour of Benjamin Mendy.
I guess you don’t like him then?

Come again?

He is human and is prone to the odd mistake.

Without a doubt, one of our best signings.

Not sure if you are taking the piss or not with that post but since we won the league today I will let you have this moment.

As I say, love the player.

What’s it like being perfect?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.