Aston Villa (H) Post Match Thread

I briefly turned off in absolute rage after villa got the second! I should never doubt our character. Why can’t we ever do it the easy way but this way it makes for amazing drama. So proud of the boys and so relieved Liverpool didn’t get the quad
Just need RM to win now...

Lots of user names that you only see in the match thread when things are going badly. Makes you wonder…..
Some of the bile and spoilt **** shit in there, not able to take adversity with backbone, they have to slag off individuals, including the greatest manager in our magnificent club’s history. The cunts should go back to supporting chelsea

Saw the lineup and felt worried. Defence just wasn't right. At 2-0 down I kept the faith. But it was in Wolves keeping Liverpool at bay rather than us winning.

Pep nailed the subs and we were outstanding. Villa folded. What a team, what a club, what a moment.

They don't half put us through it but it is so much sweeter this way!

Absolutely hanging this morning.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.