Aston Villa (H) Post Match Thread

Just a sobering thought on yesterday which, in the euphoria, we've forgotten. Olly Watkins could have had Villa 4-0 up and out of sight if he could finish. After seeing him in several games lately, I find it hard to believe that he's ever managed to get himself into the England squad.

Coming back to win 3-2; easy peasy for City now. I wouldn't have fancied us coming back to win 5-4 though.

Our defending was terrible all game. At times we had 37 year old Fernandinho as the last man! It's thankfully not important now but Pep picked the wrong team, thankfully it wasn't too late for his subs to alter the game.

I thought their goalie started time-wasting from the first time he touched the ball.

And Michael fucking Oliver was a disgrace for allowing them to get away with it for so long.
I gave him the benefit of the doubt, but when I saw him cleaning the ball with his shirt, place it on the 6 yard line, walk back to the goal line, then walk back to pick the ball up & place it on the other side of the 6 yard line, it confirmed it was an order from Gerrard & Villa were taking the fuckin piss.

I get it.
I actually wouldn’t begrudge them the CL now that we’ve stopped the quad.
giphy.gif

Was at Burnley yesterday , can't believe their are people on here seem pleased they were relegated rather than dirty Leeds. Even the Newcastle fans hoped Leeds would go down. Anyway came off the match totally miserable with my mates in despair thinking City had blown the title having heard we were 2 0 down. Got to the club and found out the score, I was the only happy man in the club but couldn't show it in the face of such grief. One thing for sure while their is no love for City in Burnley everyone was delighted the scousers had lost the title. They really shot themselves in the foot booing our national anthem and insulting the Royal family the whole country seems to have taken offence yet the press believes everyone loves them. Think they will get a shock how many English people will be cheering Real Madrid next week. Whatever any one else thinks hope the Clarets are soon back in the prem.
It all changed when they signed that piece of paper.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.