Aston Villa (H) Post Match Thread

Was at Burnley yesterday , can't believe their are people on here seem pleased they were relegated rather than dirty Leeds. Even the Newcastle fans hoped Leeds would go down. Anyway came off the match totally miserable with my mates in despair thinking City had blown the title having heard we were 2 0 down. Got to the club and found out the score, I was the only happy man in the club but couldn't show it in the face of such grief. One thing for sure while their is no love for City in Burnley everyone was delighted the scousers had lost the title. They really shot themselves in the foot booing our national anthem and insulting the Royal family the whole country seems to have taken offence yet the press believes everyone loves them. Think they will get a shock how many English people will be cheering Real Madrid next week. Whatever any one else thinks hope the Clarets are soon back in the prem.
6 points for City guaranteed...

Can I have another drink tonight?
I think I deserve one because I have only just realised that goal 99 was scored by Mr Whippy. Dead clever that.

( I suppose I am probably the 11,687th person, or thereabouts, to realise this on here but, I have been drinking unless bastard work got in the way)

Can I have another drink tonight?
I think I deserve one because I have only just realised that goal 99 was scored by Mr Whippy. Dead clever that.

( I suppose I am probably the 11,687th person, or thereabouts, to realise this on here but, I have been drinking unless bastard work got in the way)
I know, didn't dawn on me the 99th goal till someone pointed it out. And go on you can have a drink, I might join you :)

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.