Aston Villa (H) Post Match Thread

Oh well just been sacked from work as one of my managers ( BIN DIPPER ) thought it was in appropriate me to wear my Manchester City Shirt as it might be deemed as offensive tell you what is more offensive see you in court M******F****** for unfair dismissal........ Oh and ended with you Fat C*** maybe that was the icing on the cake Oh well onwards and upwards

The Rags the Dippers aren't used to being second. Now they're just bad loosers.

Btw, forgot to mention this. Loved Arlo White's commentary on NBC - for the first goal ... "Sterling ... back post ... 2-1!" Reminded me of old Clive Tyldesley for Hinchcliffe's goal all those years ago

Gundogan is being given plaudits for the goal, and rightly so, but in my opinion, the real hero of that goal was Kev.
Of course Kev deserves plaudits..... but if Gundogan wasn't on the pitch, no one else would have been in that position. Well done both.

Just about coming down from the ecstasy of it all, im a 38 year old 'tough' man but fuck me I nearly went at the end of the game, to be there with my dad and 17 year old lad and experience it together was almost too much. I keep watching different videos from the day and seeing things I missed previously, what a daft football club we all love.

My old fella is 64 now and 2 of my closest City going mates around my age have lost their dads over the last couple of years so im one of the lucky ones that can still be there with him.

Having said that any more of them final day experiences them daft blue bastards put us through could finish me off!
That's what it's all about, cherish those beautiful moments blue. My dad was also 64 when I suddenly lost him a few months ago, he would say how he couldn't wait until my little boy was old enough to go to matches so we could all go together.

I'm grateful for all the memories I got with him, I was at the Etihad with him to see us lift the trophy in 2014 and 2018 and those moments will stay with me forever.

Anyway, enjoy the break for a couple of months before we get back on the emotional rollercoaster that is Manchester City for another season! CTID

Oh well just been sacked from work as one of my managers ( BIN DIPPER ) thought it was in appropriate me to wear my Manchester City Shirt as it might be deemed as offensive tell you what is more offensive see you in court M******F****** for unfair dismissal........ Oh and ended with you Fat C*** maybe that was the icing on the cake Oh well onwards and upwards
Did this actually happen? I’d go to the media with that except they would almost certainly side with the dipper

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.