Aston Villa (H) Post Match Thread

I watched the game in the local club, let me tell you every rag **** to a man was cheering when Villa scored both goals. For all they say about their rivalry with the dippers it us us that they are bothered about.

Take it you Rag cunts,

Champions again.
It’s an absolute falsehood mate, always has been, you only had to listen to Neville today to see where the true rivalry is, he can pretend all he likes but it’s so obvious.

Gundo getting into the box versus Bernardo never getting anywhere near made such a huge difference. Perhaps the best sub Pep has ever made. Game changer.
Yep Bernado needs to work on that part of his game. Hope he is doing for us next season.

Kinda gutted I turned it off and missed our goals but maybe, just maybe, me doing that was the spark for the lads to go on and win it! That's what I'll tell myself anyway
And we've finished 30 points ahead of those lot! Fuck me. What a time to be alive.

The perfect fumble said:
RAWK...

I'd just like to be the first to say:

ZERO respect Manchester City and NO congratulations to you for your *league win.

It was bought and paid for....
Another season another asterisk.
Well done you cheated your way to another title.
Guardiola forcing himself to cry to pretend it actually means anything.
Arab oil state win premiership
The tragedy of another void premier league season.
I despise Guardiola with all of my heart. Fake c*nt.
Fuck the lot of them. Corrupt financial doping arseholes.

The club folding would be a great service to football.
It must kill them to know everyone will remember this league win because of us
VOID CLUB
VOID TITLE

I know the media are going to pretend someone won it but no legitimate sporting team won the league

VOID
Nobody cares.
Meh, no one cares, just widespread apathy again.”

This makes it even more sweeter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.