Aston Villa (H) Post Match Thread

Fuck off we weren't shite. Aston Villa made us work. We still had chances and were the better team but sometimes shit happens.
Do me a favour, if you think we played well you watched a different game to me. We moved the ball far too slowly especially in the first half and looked toothless. We picked up in the second half and the game changed when Gundogan came on.

After careful consideration I’ve got to say my scouce mate is a complete knob. Today we achieved has near has damn the 2012 last day. But my scouce mate said it’s fuck all compared to winning the chumps lg. I pointed out that 38 games to win the prem is nothing like the eight games or so to win chumps lg. and he said bollocks it’s harder. He left soon after and owes me beer for winning.

After careful consideration I’ve got to say my scouce mate is a complete knob. Today we achieved has near has damn the 2012 last day. But my scouce mate said it’s fuck all compared to winning the chumps lg. I pointed out that 38 games to win the prem is nothing like the eight games or so to win chumps lg. and he said bollocks it’s harder. He left soon after and owes me beer for winning.
Fuck him off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.