Aston Villa (H) Post Match Thread

Not long back from the game. If ever there was a way to finish the season on a high that was it. When their second went in it seemed hopeless, especially when KDB missed that sitter soon after, but, we stuck with it and once Gundo scored we knew it was back on. Rodri’s goal seemed to go in slow motion and was surprised it found it’s way into the net, then I was waiting for Gundo’s winner to get the VAR treatment. Thought the pitch invasion was good natured and shades of Scotland at Wembley 1977 with the goals getting the treatment.
As for the alleged attack on the Villa keeper, seemed like dickheads taunting him but I haven’t seen an actual blow, Villa say he’s fine and the matter is closed. They also say they think it may have been accidental. Anyway, it’s over and we are still champions.

Well, I have had time to calm down and reflect now. I am back in control of myself.

However, can someone explain to me wtf just happened?
The City of old reared it's ugly head and tried to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. Then Pep the almighty played a master stroke and made a few subs. There was a powerful movement in the force, all the lost souls reared up and entered into saviour Gundogan. There was a powerful shift, then the mighty blues remembered they were champions and played like they were. They swept the old cityitis aside and the game turned. The evil empire and all it's sycophants were dispatched to the far reaches of the football world and peace and order was brought to the world. I don't often drink, but have now downed practically three glasses of champagne on a practically empty stomach. Oh, we won, We are CHAMPIONS!!!!!!

Probably been mentioned a 1000 times but the ref cut that game by at least a minute…..best thing was millions of scallies would’ve been tuning in at the minute as their game was in the bag

Not long back from the game. If ever there was a way to finish the season on a high that was it. When their second went in it seemed hopeless, especially when KDB missed that sitter soon after, but, we stuck with it and once Gundo scored we knew it was back on. Rodri’s goal seemed to go in slow motion and was surprised it found it’s way into the net, then I was waiting for Gundo’s winner to get the VAR treatment. Thought the pitch invasion was good natured and shades of Scotland at Wembley 1977 with the goals getting the treatment.
As for the alleged attack on the Villa keeper, seemed like dickheads taunting him but I haven’t seen an actual blow, Villa say he’s fine and the matter is closed. They also say they think it may have been accidental. Anyway, it’s over and we are still champions.

He was definitely pushed deliberately mate. Not talking a Billy Sharp type serious assault but dickhead stuff from those responsible.

As you say - the matter will get dealt with appropriately. Every fanbase has a few pricks amongst them and sadly we're no different.

Totally with you on the rest of your post btw!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.