Aston Villa (H) Post Match Thread

It was a wonderful day. I've been a bag of nerves the last few months, let me lad have my ST for the Liverpool and United games, but had to go today. Rarely felt a frenzy like those 5 minutes, may even have been better than 2012.

Thought Villa played it very well, but Zinny changed the tempo. Foden ran his heart out, underrated contribution.

Never in doubt, even at 2-0 down, although I must admit to thinking that Sheikh Mansour may have had a few doubts at that point about Pep being offered an extension to his current contract.

We were never going to lose today. We're the best team on the planet, with the best coach ever in any sport.

I love typical City so much.

FFP or Fenway Fair Play
That Coutinho transfer fee …….they still have money to spend from it.
it’s the football equivalent of a “magic money tree”
That money will never run out mate, it will go on forever. I believe it may finance a new stadium eventually which will include a "special" incoming and welcoming Busway half a mile long with room either side of the bus for a thousand or so Scousers, and still enough left for Declan Rice..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.