Aston Villa (H) Post Match Thread

Why on earth were you at Burnley? Even if you had free tickets and was offered a place on the bench with an option to come on once they were losing I am not sure why you would want to watch that over (presumably) your own team in a match of such importance???
Couldn't get a ticket, many of my friends are Clarets as I used to live there. I don't have Sky and any case love live footy, if I'd watched in a pub it would be full of plastic scousers. So had a good day with good beer and good friends, self and missus went for a curry to celebrate then enjoyed the highlights.

So glad we got there in the end.
After 70 mins I couldn't see us scoring in a month of Sundays let alone 3 times.

Gundo should be a striker, he dragged us through to the title last season.

Zinchenko change gave us energy and changed the tempo.

They were the heroes for me, Gundo and Zinchenko.

Has to be said again though, Laporte can't be depended upon in clutch moments in clutch games. I don't think he is big enough for this club.

Have to admit I thought Gundo was the wrong sub, I thought it should've been Grealish. I was wrong, Gundo was the man for the moment and boy did we need him.
Don’t think Laporte let us down today

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.