Aston Villa (H) Post Match Thread

Seriously.
It wouldn’t upset me. Nothing can now that we stopped the disaster that would have been the quad.

Big pressure on them now next week.

The scousers covet that European cup more than anything, the majority of our fans couldn't give a fuck about it except wanting to win it as we do every competition we enter. For me it's the premier league all day long. A hard slog over nine long months of blood sweat and tears. I hope to end up with nothing at the end of it has crushed them and put doubt in their minds for Saturday's game. I hope Madrid smash them, but even funnier would be a finish like they did to us. Now that would ruin them and their summer.

The scousers covet that European cup more than anything, the majority of our fans couldn't give a fuck about it except wanting to win it as we do every competition we enter. For me it's the premier league all day long. A hard slog over nine long months of blood sweat and tears. I hope to end up with nothing at the end of it has crushed them and put doubt in their minds for Saturday's game. I hope Madrid smash them, but even funnier would be a finish like they did to us. Now that would ruin them and their summer.
No way I'd swap yesterday for a CL win most of us would watch on tv.
Nowt to do with loyalty but realism.

Dippers and Chris Sutton live in a world where responsibility means fuck all.

MCFC - English League Champions 2021/22

Echoed my feelings entirely.

we'll never know but i dont think we would have won it we hadnt gone 2 nil down - if it just remained at 1-nil would he have made the same changes and thats what did it. we didnt look threatening unit they got the second

The great Brian Clough said that he’d rather win the title than the European Cup, as it was then, as it showed consistency over a nine month period, not just a bit of luck in a few games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.