Aston Villa (H) Post Match Thread

Is knob spelled with or without a k? Nob or knob?
Is there really any need for that? I was only suggesting that Ferna at centre back would not be my choice that was all and some posters agree with me. It's a forum - surely that's what it is about, debate?
For you to come back with that remark is disgusting to be honest and I am very upset. I won't bother posting comments next time, there is always someone in the world to bring you down.
Sunday was emotional for me anyway as I lost my dad and I wanted him to be there with me and he wasn't, he never will be now.
Anyway thanks for your kind words.
Is knob spelled with or without a k? Nob or knob?

we should have scored hundreds and thousands with the chances we create
We would have won the league far more comfortably if just a quarter of the ones that hit the bar 'n post had gone in, let alone the pretty good chances that for another millimetre earlier or later connection would have hit the net.

The reason we miss so many is that we have a packed defence in front of us every game whereas oppo teams, quick on the break, find out penalty area a bit of a desert!

In an ideal world the back four would have been Walker stones Laporte and Cancelo. However Ake stones and Walker were all concerns regarding injuries. Ake must have really been struggling if he couldn’t play from the start. Ferna was caught out far too many times but he himself was struggling with injuries and is not a natural centre back.

I think pep was trying to manage the risk as much as possible. Stones and Walker both rushing back against Madrid possibly cost us. To lose both of those if they started would have been a catastrophe.

I feel for Ake as he was starting to get a bit of form at the end of the season.
Nice assessment Bobby. I feel for Ake too and look forward to seeing how he fits in next season. As well as back up,ball playing CH, i wouldn't count out either full back position. If we ever had a rush of midfield injuries, he has the skill and game awareness to slot in there too. Really impressed by his development this season. Possibly, our most versatile player.

The blow-up European Cups, for a trophy won 40 years ago, made me smile. The ‘You sold your soul, and won feck all’ chant made me laugh! Not sure what all the those parades have been about!

Fernandinho's top speed is around 31km/h, Ollie Watkins is around 36Km/h (he's in the top 5) so no wonder he struggled. We really needed Walker to be fit. Good news is that Erling Haaland top speed is 36km/h as well, apparently quickest in Bundesliga, so those breakaway goals we got when we had Sane may return.
What was sane's top speed?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.