Aston Villa (H) Post Match Thread

Milners a monkey **** end of. Wasn't even honest with our club. Nothing would have happened if he'd not run his contract down. The monkey faced **** moved for a big fuck signing on fee nottoplaycentre mid. The guy is an absolute boring fraud. The ironic things he isn't good to be considered as a City purchase now. I despise the **** with an unbridled passion. At least he's not signed an extra years extension with us.

What do you really think about James Milner. )

We met on the BBC’s original 606 forum.

She told me that I was the first person to reply to her online. Our first date was City 2 West Ham 0 - Samaras scored both.

They were the last two home goals we saw at Etihad that season.
Two goals from Samaras in the same game didn’t happen very often for us? Once maybe?

Milners a monkey **** end of. Wasn't even honest with our club. Nothing would have happened if he'd not run his contract down. The monkey faced **** moved for a big fuck signing on fee nottoplaycentre mid. The guy is an absolute boring fraud. The ironic things he isn't good to be considered as a City purchase now. I despise the **** with an unbridled passion. At least he's not signed an extra years extension with us.
So you don’t mind him then?

Two goals from Samaras in the same game didn’t happen very often for us? Once maybe?
Didn’t he score two on his debut against Sunderland?

I felt sorry for the lad. Pearce spent his entire transfer budget on him, and then played him on the bloody left wing.

No wonder he struggled.

Didn’t he score two on his debut against Sunderland?

I felt sorry for the lad. Pearce spent his entire transfer budget on him, and then played him on the bloody left wing.

No wonder he struggled.
A lovely lad by all accounts, but he was pretty shit. Pearce was shitter

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.