Stones
Dias
Cancelo
Rodri
KDB
Gundogan
Bernardo
Foden

KDB, Gundogan and Bernardo were all taken off last game, so I assume they start. Which means one of Sterling and Jesus gets rested. I will assume Jesus as he continues to get up to top speed following Covid. So perhaps KDB false 9 again? Other position is between Zinchenko and Walker. I’d prefer Zinchenko as Cancelo is too good on the right.

Foden.................................Sterling
..................De Bruyne....................
.........Gundogan.........Bernardo.........
.....................Rodri.......................

Zinchenko.....Dias.....Stones.....Cancelo

....................Ederson....................

Nailed it! ;)
Damn only out by Walker instead of Zinchenko. Might be the closest I’ve ever got to a correct Pep team prediction.

Probably find hardly any of their first 11 were positive. They will be fresh and raring to go. Will be a tough game.

Personally would have played one of the two left backs on the bench at left back and I think we should have gone with a proper striker but the teams good enough to get the job done. Hopefully we go at them hard and fast from the off and try to catch them off guard with them not playing for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.