Aston Villa (H) - Sun 12th Feb, 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We've had Cancelo-gate & now this week's fiasco. The games have almost become secondary. Time to unleash the horses Pep & stop fcuking about with the team. City 5-0 !

That's all we can do now. The whole club has to unite together and give everything in every single game.

Oh.....and DEFINITELY NO “ CITYs going down with a billion in the bank “

It’s fucking crass,embarrassing and makes me cringe.....it’s not even funny !!

I guarantee you that from now till the end of the season (and probably beyond) every single set of opposition supporters will sing songs in reference to the current situation at some point in proceedings. And they won't be kind. Starting Sunday.
So you and all of us had better grow some thick skins.

I guarantee you that from now till the end of the season (and probably beyond) every single set of opposition supporters will sing songs in reference to the current situation at some point in proceedings. Starting Sunday.

It's obvious we're pretty used to copping shit now.

I guarantee you that from now till the end of the season (and probably beyond) every single set of opposition supporters will sing songs in reference to the current situation at some point in proceedings. Starting Sunday.
No chance Villa will as they spend all game bleating on about a game in 1981 and waving inflatables.

I couldn't give a flying fuck what rivals sing,i'm surprised that anyone does.

Give it back in fucking spades.....fuck em all.

Do you think we will we play KDB in this game with Arsenal soon after?

Don’t really care anymore about the football, shall give my wholehearted support to the team though.

UEFA, PGMOL, VAR, the PL, pundits and the hateful 8 have killed my enthusiasm for the beautiful game.

Just hope our PR department tell the shit scribblers all question re PL charges are off limits. Only questions about the match will be answered. Someone from the PR department needs to be sat next to Pep so they can jump in and shut down any of the fuckers if they do try and ask questions about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.