Aston Villa (H) - Sun 12th Feb, 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rodri and Ederson both need dropped, but I think Rodri has to be selected as we have no other option.

——————Haaland
Grealish——————————KDB
———Foden——Gundogan
———————Rodri
Gomez—-Laporte—Dias—Walker
——————-Ortega

We don't need to drop Rodri. We need to stop making him babysit an 18-year-old full-back. Even worse, he's having to constantly transition between playing as a lone 6 (his best position) and playing in a double pivot with Lewis.

It's overcomplication to a completely insane degree and nobody should be surprised that the players can't handle it.

Been saying for weeks I hope we are up for the next game but it never really changes. I would say we are getting worse all over the pitch.

Performance right now seems more important than the 3 points

We don't need to drop Rodri. We need to stop making him babysit an 18-year-old full-back. Even worse, he's having to constantly transition between playing as a lone 6 (his best position) and playing in a double pivot with Lewis.

It's overcomplication to a completely insane degree and nobody should be surprised that the players can't handle it.
I’d love to see Rodri player a tiny bit further forward, this would mean playing Philips as well and as you say, Walker at RB. I think this would benefit Kevin too and get him closer to Haaland

Sorry but can’t see any benefit in playing Lewis. Seriously, what immense contribution to our attack or defence does he do. No offence to the lad but at the moment, his job is basically to run around the centre circle and give 5 yard passes to Rodri. A waste of a place at the moment. Let’s please get back to basic fast attacks and a proper defence.

Sorry but can’t see any benefit in playing Lewis. Seriously, what immense contribution to our attack or defence does he do. No offence to the lad but at the moment, his job is basically to run around the centre circle and give 5 yard passes to Rodri. A waste of a place at the moment. Let’s please get back to basic fast attacks and a proper defence.
The misty eyed, Academy devotees won't like that.

Weird how I wasn't looking forward to this and now given today's revelations I'm buzzing for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.