Aston Villa (H) - Sun 22nd May, 16:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never mind Walker and Stones will roque santa cruz be fit? We might need him

After many years of watching we all know that only one team can beat us and that is Man City.
Not Villa, not the refs.
Play just a normal home performance and we win.

Given some nervy players, be generous and loud from the go to guide them into confident passing and feel-good, push them, carry them
and you lucky lads in the ground will have a fantastic day out.
The full monty, no excuses, til the final whistle and then you'll get a beautiful reward...

Have a general feeling of foreboding for this. We should win. Weve done it before and we are superior but it just nags at me that it seems everything is in place for the dippers. Gerard redemption. Quadruple etc..

i do feel better today with the walker and stones sightings But its still in the back of my mind.

Have a general feeling of foreboding for this. We should win. Weve done it before and we are superior but it just nags at me that it seems everything is in place for the dippers. Gerard redemption. Quadruple etc..

i do feel better today with the walker and stones sightings But its still in the back of my mind.
Take it you've not seen Villa tonight? They are fucking terrible

Looks like Villa are road resting a formation for Sunday, wonder if Watkins for Ings happens at HT
Now that Burnley is leading, I hope it forces Gerrard's hand to play Ings, Coutinho and Nakamba. We don't want those players well rested for Sunday's match, I want them knackered after this match.

Gerrard is trying to piss on our parade for the sake of his former club. I wouldn't be surprised if he played a super low block the entire match on Sunday, just to get us to draw that match!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.