Aston Villa (H) - Sun 22nd May, 16:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought they played well tonight. They certainly have some quality players up front that I fear will force a save or two out of Ederson. At the least Burnley made them work hard tonight..

City will concede on Sunday, of that I am sure. But ...

It's not like QPR because (Stevie's alleged desire to “do it for Liverpool” notwithstanding) they've got absolutely nothing to play for.
I also believe — and I say this reluctantly, because heroes are heroes — that playing at anywhere near close to its best the current side would play the 2012 side off the park.

Think people are looking into it too much if they think Gerrard has done anything particularly wrong.

The team he played was arguably their strongest and the kid he played for Coutinho scored.

If we don’t win the league there will be reasons for it, but us having a whole weeks rest and A,Villa arguably resting/ rotating a couple of players would not be the reason why.

Do yourself a favour blues, give our team far more credit then being worried or complaining about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.