Aston Villa (H) - Sun 22nd May, 16:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree. Don‘t do it kids.

Our strongest 11 are with 2 DMs and KDB behind striker. We saw his performance against Wolves on this position.

With KDB and Bernie in front of Rodri we are very weak defensively as they leave Rodri alone to deal counter attacks. We need Gundo’s patience and

-----------------------------Ederson---------------------------------
Walker------------Stones----------Laporte--------Cancelo
---------------------Rodri---Gundo--------------------------
Foden---——————-----KDB-------------------Bernie
-----------——————---Jesus-—————————-
Personally I rather seeing Bernardo in the middle with KDB and Rodri. I wouldn't be disappointed to see Gundogan start either but I think we are at our best with Bernie, KDB and Rodri. We need Foden, Gabby and Sterling/Grealish as the front three, Bernardo is unbelievable at creating overloads out wide when we are in possession.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the team you've chosen though.

Agree. Don‘t do it kids.

Our strongest 11 are with 2 DMs and KDB behind striker. We saw his performance against Wolves on this position.

With KDB and Bernie in front of Rodri we are very weak defensively as they leave Rodri alone to deal counter attacks. We need Gundo’s patience and

200w.gif

Agree. Don‘t do it kids.

Defending counter attacks is about players being disciplined. We shouldn’t need two DMs against Villa. I would like to see Bernardo start but, having said that, I wouldn’t mind Gundogan starting on the basis that he would be making those late runs into the box.

very confident about sunday, i expect a tough game, but a game we will win, going for 3-0,
tight first half city dominating and finishing villa off about 70 mins in, then pass pass pass,dont care who scores , but would love jack to get a goal in front of the villa fans.

Defending counter attacks is about players being disciplined. We shouldn’t need two DMs against Villa. I would like to see Bernardo start but, having said that, I wouldn’t mind Gundogan starting on the basis that he would be making those late runs into the box.
Agreed. He's still the best midfielder we have at breaking the lines running beyond our front three. He's unbelievable at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.