Aston Villa (H) - Sun 22nd May, 16:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You've gotta just love our Boss: Quote from the BBC website:

"Asked about his previous comments that more people would want to see Liverpool win the title than Manchester City, Pep Guardiola said:

"I'm sure my English isn't good after four, five years. I said in the time you arrive for the titles, the teams with more history have more supporters.

"It happens in Spain, Germany, Italy. We are outsiders in the last decade. Liverpool fans want to win, I'm not saying all the country are Liverpool fans but in general they are a team with more titles.

"In countries all around the world there are teams people support more than the other ones. Liverpool, United, Arsenal have a lot of history, we are new.

"It's why we feel it's a privilege and won't waste this opportunity to enjoy the 95 minutes." "

EDIT: I know that we have as much if not more history than some of the teams mentioned but he has deflected that sorry bunch of individuals who steal a living pretending to be knowledgeable about sport!!

You've gotta just love our Boss: Quote from the BBC website:

"Asked about his previous comments that more people would want to see Liverpool win the title than Manchester City, Pep Guardiola said:

"I'm sure my English isn't good after four, five years. I said in the time you arrive for the titles, the teams with more history have more supporters.

"It happens in Spain, Germany, Italy. We are outsiders in the last decade. Liverpool fans want to win, I'm not saying all the country are Liverpool fans but in general they are a team with more titles.

"In countries all around the world there are teams people support more than the other ones. Liverpool, United, Arsenal have a lot of history, we are new.

"It's why we feel it's a privilege and won't waste this opportunity to enjoy the 95 minutes." "

EDIT: I know that we have as much if not more history than some of the teams mentioned but he has deflected that sorry bunch of individuals who steal a living pretending to be knowledgeable about sport!!
Just read that on beeb and pissed myself laughing. He’s a proper wind up merchant and totally gets our sense of humour....95 minutes, fucking brilliant !!!

Just read that on beeb and pissed myself laughing. He’s a proper wind up merchant and totally gets our sense of humour....95 minutes, fucking brilliant !!!
Yes I laughed out loud at that as well. His grasp of the nuances of the English language is a heck of a lot better than he makes out. He's a star.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.