Aston Villa (H) - Sun 22nd May, 16:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
------------Ederson----
Walker(if fit)---- Ake----Laporte---------- Cancello/Zinchenko (depending upon walkers fitness)

-------------rodri--------------------

=======KDB----Bernardo

Sterling------Jesus----foden

mahrez should be sat in the stands

I wouldnt bring grealish on unless the game is comfortably won....at least 3-0 up......the emotion around these transfers etc can change a game and not in a helpful way....

We've given Liverpool hope now so there's no way they won't beat Southampton.

Really hope Ake can start instead of Fernandinho.

Zinchenko is a worry but unless Walker makes a miraculous recovery then we have no other choice.

Foden simply has to start over Grealish.
There's no guarantee Liverpool will beat Southampton but they probably will.

Our defence won't be as worrying next week (hopefully) as Villa have nothing to play for, and the ones who have played against Burnley won't be up for it.

I'd start Foden over Grealish and Sterling or Palmer before playing Mahrez.

I'm going 4-0.

With the injuries we have at the back Pep don’t like playing the youth in important games he doesn’t want to ruin them mentally!

Not a great game by Zin today but I’m usually happy with him but If he sticks with Fern I’d go Ake left back for extra solid at back
Let the boys in front take care of the creating for this one and just keep it tight

One bonus for us is they have a game on Thursday against Burnley so they'll only have two days rest before the game. But then again I could see Gerrard playing the kids for that so his team are fully rested to try and stop us winning the title.
As much as I dislike Leeds if Gerrard rests any Villa players against Burnley then it will go against the principles of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.