Aston Villa (H) - Sun 22nd May, 16:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope we smash them 10-0!!

And Jack scores, then sprints the length of the pitch to knee slide in front of the Villa fans, arms outstretched to create a gif that we can all enjoy for the next 10 years!!

Done utterly nothing with my morning, just watching the seconds tick by and waiting for kick-off.

Gonna stick this on the big screen to kill an hour or so now:

If we have one even without a single incident we will get lots of stick to deflect from our win.
Last time City's stewards didn't make any move to stop people. They had better make an effort this time.
I don't mean it a snappy way, I just don't really care either way. I just hope we get the match won so everyone can continue bickering afterwards.

Don't understand how being nervous makes you have a shit?
When you feel nervous or suffer from anxiety your body produces the chemical serotonin which builds up in your gut(hence the feeling of butterflies in your stomach) this can cause your bowels to loosen and causes spasms in your colon making the feeling you want to shit.

Hope that helps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.