Aston Villa (H) - Sun 22nd May, 16:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are only 2 realistic scenarios.
1 Score in 1st 20 mins. - title done and dusted
2. Bus parked. 38 shots 3 on target
AV 1 shot on target. 2 goals. (it happens). 2 second half City goals at 70+ mins. Defib machines in Manchester all use. A medical emergency in Colin Bell Stand on 86 mins (adding 9 minutes). Draw.
Oh, and Wolves get a late equaliser.

Wolves are losing another player (Neves). If he had something about him he would give Wolves' supporters a decent send off

I know we try and look for reasons to lose but when you see what is ahead, I am fully confident City will win

1) Full weeks rest, for the first time for months before the game
2) Villa play against a committed Burnley team less than 72 hours before we play on Sunday
3) Villa have lost 18 games this season, only 3 other teams have lost more

If we get the first goal I believe we will win by a comfortable margin

Score early for me

Go for it straight from the off

No mercy

Keep heads if we go behind but prefably dont let that happen

Pretty please at least have ky and nathan back and hope eric is ok , he was wincing in pain a lot yesterday

I dont want much

I know we try and look for reasons to lose but when you see what is ahead, I am fully confident City will win

1) Full weeks rest, for the first time for months before the game
2) Villa play against a committed Burnley team less than 72 hours before we play on Sunday
3) Villa have lost 18 games this season, only 3 other teams have lost more

If we get the first goal I believe we will win by a comfortable margin
Burnley to kick the shit of em to stay up? lovely.

I used to quite like Antonio but the way he was throwing himself to the floor every five minutes was shocking, and yet not one word mentioned. Then when Grealish won a free kick near the corner of the box after being hacked down all I saw was diving accusations. The narrative truly is set in stone.
Indeed -his Pantomime Diving got utterly ridiculous without the Hint of Card from Oliver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.