Aston Villa (H) - Sun 22nd May, 16:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I fear a 10 man Villa defence next Sunday, and we'll huff and we'll puff but will struggle to get through. I think Villa as an attacking unit will be non existent. Expect 10 City players to be camped in the villa half for 90 mins

Given our injury problems in defence, playing the game in their half sounds good.

Southampton draw tomorrow, just so it isnt guaranteed but pretty much in the bag.

It would be totally in the bag. Liverpool would be three points behind us, with one to play. We'd actually have to lose against Villa. And the dippers would have to overturn the very considerable goal deficit (aided partly by us). It just isn't going to happen.
When did someone last throw away the title of champions on the last day? (Don't say us – because we didn't. That's what counts.)
No, Liverpool have to win even to keep the flickering candle alive (yes, image deliberately chosen).

Just thought. It would be kind of hilarious if they won tomorrow night — say 2-1 or 3-1 — then drew at home with Wolves while we lost to Villa.
But perhaps no, I'd rather not.

It would be totally in the bag. Liverpool would be three points behind us, with one to play. We'd actually have to lose against Villa. And the dippers would have to overturn the very considerable goal deficit (aided partly by us). It just isn't going to happen.
When did someone last throw away the title of champions on the last day? (Don't say us – because we didn't. That's what counts.)
No, Liverpool have to win even to keep the flickering candle alive (yes, image deliberately chosen).

Just thought. It would be kind of hilarious if they won tomorrow night — say 2-1 or 3-1 — then drew at home with Wolves while we lost to Villa.
But perhaps no, I'd rather not.
Dont see them not beating Southampton but Im going to dream that they draw or lose.

That is the dream scenario but unfortunately Southampton are shite.
Depends which Southampton turn up, if it's the one that played City this season then they have a chance. But if it's the team that has been crap for the last few weeks then a Dipper win is inevitable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.