Aston Villa (H) - Sun 22nd May, 16:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and my Son are Season ticket holders and I coach his grassroots team (U9’s).

The East Manchester league are playing their finals this wk end and our time slot is 4:30!!

Gave my Son the option of playing or going City and after 2 weeks he has said he wants to play his final.

I am gutted as would love to be there, but I will coach his team and watch my Son (phone off and parents will be under strict instructions to not up-date during the game).

Before anyone asks tickets gone to friend and his kid (nicest part was giving them the opportunity to go).

Don’t know what this adds to the conversation, but someone tell me I’ve done right thing

Sorry, but there's no way they will all stay quiet. Even a look gives the probbale scores away. Nice gesture though.

...................ederson...............
..cancello rodri.....laporte.....zinchenko..
..........bernerdo ......kdb.......
.......................foden/or gundo..................
....mahrez ...............................grealish....
..........................jesus..........................

...................ederson...............
..cancello rodri.....laporte.....zinchenko..
..........bernerdo ......kdb.......
.......................foden/or gundo..................
....mahrez ...............................grealish....
..........................jesus..........................
Foden is an absolute 1000% certainty to start

Me and my Son are Season ticket holders and I coach his grassroots team (U9’s).

The East Manchester league are playing their finals this wk end and our time slot is 4:30!!

Gave my Son the option of playing or going City and after 2 weeks he has said he wants to play his final.

I am gutted as would love to be there, but I will coach his team and watch my Son (phone off and parents will be under strict instructions to not up-date during the game).

Before anyone asks tickets gone to friend and his kid (nicest part was giving them the opportunity to go).

Don’t know what this adds to the conversation, but someone tell me I’ve done right thing
You haven't,

Under 9's, get your Mrs to coach em or a Dinner Lady like we had in the 70's and you and your lad get to the Etihad.
:-)

They play wing backs? Doesn’t Pep like to pin them back to create space inside? In which case Raz and Foden start.

Hopefully we can some fitness into players for Sunday and if possible would go with

Ederson
Walker , Laporte , Ake , Cancelo
KDB , Rodri , Bernardo
Mahrez , Jesus , Foden

Obviously we will be tested as fans, its the City way , it will not be straight forward but every confidence will find a solution and bring home the title

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.