Aston Villa (H) - Sun 22nd May, 16:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When we need to win the last game to win the league we do. We will on Sunday.

I hope so mate. An added bonus is Grealish winning the league against his old club. Fingers crossed. Please Blues do this and shut the media up! Tyler referred to them as the quad club before. Ewwwwwwwww.

518b99bdec5245987876bdf207c0bad3.jpg

Here’s my lineup

Think we will do it on Sunday but the chances we have had to put it to bed always gives you that feeling that we could end up having 50 shots and drawing 1-1 but as a team at home the last ten mins we seem to rip teams.
Christ dont leave it till the last 10 minutes

We looked tired today but still worried West Ham. With a week's rest we will terrorise Villa and retain the league. And I'll be at the game and not in the match day fred amongst 200+ nutters; )
We always look tired irrespective if we have played midweek or had a full weeks rest.
Usually starts January

This will be my last game getting to much for me now . First game attended at Maine Road in 47/48 and been a regular at games since 1958. Boy will I miss it. So City don't blow this one for me.

They'll do it for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.